|Date Posted||June 10, 2021|
Computer & IT
A leading Real Estate developer in the Kingdom Of Bahrain seeks to employ Social Media/ Search Engine Optimization (SEO/ SEM) Specialist with prior experience in a Real Estate Development Company.
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and Search display advertising
- Overall brand building of the Centre by ensuring effective & comprehensive advertising & PR(360 Degree Marketing)
- Developing a pricing strategy that maximizes profits and market share but considers customer satisfaction.
- High degree of finesse in end-to-end campaign execution. Managing Media, Advertising, Digital, BTL and multiple other vendors with timely, consolidated inputs and effecting closure.
- Supporting sales and lead generation efforts.
- Maintaining social media presence across all digital channels
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams and outside vendors to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- 5-6 years’ experience in a dedicated SEO role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Perfect knowledge of how to monitor SEO performance by using SEO tools available
- Strong analytical skills and a data-driven thinking
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage deadlines in a quick moving work environment while maintaining a positive attitude and enthusiasm for getting results
- Ability to demonstrate critical thinking and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and without direct supervision
Interested candidates can send their CV