|Location||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Date Posted||September 1, 2020|
Accounting & Finance
Very good communication skills both written and verbal; Bachelor degree in accounting or related fields, have Arabic or English communication
You will be responsible for administering our company tax position with the highest professional standards and in compliance with Egyptian Tax laws.
- Preparing the needed VAT documents forms for payment
- Overseeing the application of the income tax law together with our tax consultant
- Handling the quarterly Withhold Tax review
- Preparing annual tax reconciliation reports
- Maintaining the vendor's and clients tax information database.
- Reviewing the company payments and legal documentation from the tax perspective
- Leading tax inspection procedure for analysis and documentation
- Basic Knowledge in ERP
- Having Knowledge for Mada, Master, Apple pay, STC payments
Interested candidates can send their CV