|Date Posted||June 11, 2021|
Accounting & Finance
Accounting and admin. Job description: -
- Assembly, review and verify invoices and check requests.
- Set invoices up to payments.
- Track Expenses and process expenses report.
- Post transactions to journals, ledgers, and other records.
- Reconcile accounts payable, receivable, GL & bank transactions.
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues.
- Responsible for the company suppliers and how to get better prices with the
company terms of payments.
- Maintain vendors, customer's files.
- Generating invoices & SOA.
- Performing account reconciliation.
- Preparing aging reports for company customers & suppliers.
- Preparing & submitting VAT reports by the deadline.
- Responsible for the stock and the stock count for the monthly closing.
- Guide the sales staff by coordinating activities and answer their questions.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and
- Assist the external audit.
- Answering the phone calls.
- Preparing customer quotations.
- Responsible for all the office admin works.
- Preparing the payroll.
Interested candidates can send their CV