|Date Posted||December 3, 2020|
Accounting & Finance
- Prepare budgets for the financial years comply with the company policies and procedures.
- Bank reconciliation of company bank accounts on monthly basis.
- Coding of all books of accounts cash book, purchase day book, sales register etc.
- Maintenance of petty cash float and monitoring petty cash expenses.
- Prepare daily collection report, cash flow report.
- To maintain accounts receivables and accounts payables aging report on monthly basis and reconcile the same with the credit control department.
- To ascertain cost on all product materials received and work out the landed cost.
- To maintain inventory register and update the cost accordingly.
- To Prepare Management Account covering monthly final trial balance profit and loss account and balance sheet.
- To prepare finalization of accounts with external auditors.
- Overall to do other jobs arising towards maintenance of accounts or costing.
- To manage day to day function of the Personnel department of the company.
- To perform all the administration and marketing tasks for the laundry as instructed by the management including but not limited to monthly and spot visits to branches.
Interested candidates can send their CV