|Location||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Date Posted||October 16, 2020|
Accounting & Finance
We are looking for a Senior Accountant to join our fin-tech company based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinating accounting functions and programs.
- Preparing financial analysis and accounting reports.
- Preparing revenue projections and forecasting expenditure.
- Assisting with preparing and monitoring budgets.
- Maintaining and reconciling balance sheets and general ledger accounts.
- Analyze financial information and summarize financial status
- Assisting with annual audit preparations.
- Payroll and loans & advance reconciliation.
- Preparing monthly collection report.
- Supporting month-end and year-end close process.
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures
- In-depth understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Familiarity with financial accounting statements
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Hands-on experience with MS Office, MS Excel, and ERP & CRM databases
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter with ability to work independently across functional groups
- Must be flexible to work in a fast-paced and evolving environment
Academic Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/ Finance/ Economics/ Business Administration or related discipline
Languages: Fluent in oral and written English language & Fluent/Proficient in oral Arabic would be an added advantage
Work Experience: 3-5 years of proven experience in the related field
Location Specification: The candidate should be located in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Interested candidates can send their CV