|Location||Jeddah, Saudi Arabia|
|Date Posted||September 29, 2020|
Accounting & Finance
Saudi Nationals / Iqamah Holders Only...
We are looking for a passionate and solution-oriented Senior Account Manager to be responsible for multiple client accounts. To be a successful Senior Account Manager, you should be able to manage and develop your accounts and ensure client satisfaction.
We expect strong leadership skills, best communications, excellent client relations, remarkable customer service, professional account management skills, and accomplished at solving problems and closing deals.
As Snr. Account Manager, you will have the exciting opportunity to help promote the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology in key high growth accounts in Saudi Arabia and Middle East. The ideal candidate will possess both a business and technical background that enables them to engage in providing excellent business to our organisation fulfilling our mission and vision
Roles & Responsibilities
- Managing a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success.
- Following up on leads and winning new clients.
- Developing positive relationships and handling customers' needs.
- Generating new sales using existing and potential customer networks.
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions.
- Maintain a robust projects pipeline.
- Work with partners to extend reach & promote adoption.
- Developing and implementing strategic plans to manage and grow accounts.
- Managing and Strengthening relationships.
- Identifying new business opportunities.
- Coordination with internal teams to deliver on client expectations.
- Developing and maintaining excellent knowledge and understanding of our business, offerings, competitors, and industry.
- Master/Bachelor degree in IT, Computer Science, System Engineering or Equivalent.
- Proven 10+ working experience.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Arabic - English).
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Experience managing large account portfolios.
- Strong customer service and project management skills.
- Highly organized and solution-oriented.
- Detail-oriented and able to prioritize.
- Self-starter and able to work efficiently under pressure.
Interested candidates can send their CV