|Date Posted||December 6, 2018|
|Street Address||Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain|
Trader Vic's Bahrain is urgently looking for candidates for Security Manager.
Trader Vic's is a Polynesian themed restaurant and bar, a franchise originated from Oakland, California. It is situated in the grounds of The Ritz-Carlton Hotel. Restaurant serves fusion food with 130 seats. Its Boathouse bar is known for the famous signature cocktails like Mai Tai and Tiki Puka-Puka.
If you are young and ready to take on this exciting role, apply with us.
- Manage the security department to maintain a safe environment
- Responsible for adhering to budget guidelines for the department in accordance with the Annual Action Plan; this may include staffing, equipment and training costs.
- Respect and apply confidentiality as required in the planning and implementation of security programs.
- Oversee the activities of the department and assume control of any situation as required.
- Ensure the team are well supervised.
- Regularly train and develop the security team.
- Be familiar with the company, including social and cultural aspects of the region.
- Maintain company standards, policies and procedures.
- Work shifts including evenings and overnight duty as required.
- Conduct site reviews, write audit reports, review findings and make recommendations following this analysis.
- Ensure all team members deal with guests, employees and suppliers in a professional and courteous manner.
- Support the Operations Manager and HoDs as required in conducting disciplinary meetings.
- Monitor and evaluate team performance on key security issues.
- Implement and update SOP as required.
- Plan security programs and manage the team as required.
- Assist company affiliates as required.
- Perform incident analysis reports and investigate all incidents as required.
- Conduct regular risk assessments, accounting for threats relative to the local region as well as the type of workplace.
- Act as First-Responder in the case of an incident or medical emergency and ensure the Emergency Services are requested as required.
- If required, ensure First-Aid treatment is conducted by a qualified First-Aider.
- Issue disciplinary action to the department as required in accordance with SOP.
- Be fully aware of fire and safety regulations.
- Create plans for security at Special Events and for VIPs.
- Understand and comply to facilitate the operations of other departments.
- Attend and assist with operation-team meetings as requested by management.
- Operate in accordance with SOP at all times.
- Work well with other employees to ensure compliance with security standards.
Interested candidates can send their CV