|Location||Kuwait City, Kuwait|
|Date Posted||October 12, 2020|
To protect, & safe guard the property & maintain a Health & Safety environment for the children & employees.
- Protect Property 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Maintain a safe environment for the children & employees
- Make rounds of the academy regularly
- Supervise safe parking of employee cars
- Be visible to all parents & employees during academy hours
- Be presentable and pleasant
- Be contactable at all times
- Not to leave the property without Principals authorisation
- To wear your full uniform including shoes between 7am to 4pm
- To register all visitors to the Academy in a visitors log
- To make sure parking area at the front & back are kept clean.
- To request maid and supervise cleaning in the areas
- To contact the Recycling company for the emptying of the recycling bins
- To assist in the maintenance of the property during the summer holidays
- To record all students attending late in the mornings.
- To complete security searches on staff when required.
- To receive early dismissal slips when employees leaving the premises
- To monitor the students leaving the premises with an adult only
- Open & close the gates at the appropriate time.
- Assist outside vendors when visiting the school
- To complete the Student late log
- Receive employee absence forms
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Health & Safety aware
- Understand instructions in English
. Friendly and generous reception of Visitors or strangers
- Speak and understand English
- Knowledge of Academy Employees Procedures & Policies
- Previous experience in a security role in EMBASSY, ARMY or POLICE is required.
Interested candidates can send their CV