|Location||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Date Posted||November 8, 2018|
Sales & Retail
|Street Address||Riyadh - Kingdom of Saudi Arabia|
Sales Manager required for Exhibition Stands company in Riyadh
- Personally selling to existing and prospect exhibitors to hit and exceed sales targets
- Lead, motivate and provide oversight, day-to-day management, and guidance to the sales specialist.
- Lead and inspire direct reports to improved performance
- Client Account Management for your own territory
- Working on site during and running up the shows
- Recommend and implement agreed sales strategy.
- Deliver agreed revenue targets by value and volume.
- Provide accurate and timely reporting of key statistics and forecasts.
- Liaising effectively with marketing, operations and production teams to ensure the event reaches full potential.
- Support Event Manager in determining and executing business development strategy.
- Communicate effectively with internal departments such as marketing, operations, finance.
Skills and Experience:
- Major Accounts Sales and Sales Management experience.
- Management experience would be desirable although not essential
- Independent, self-motivated, resilient, determined, assertive, good objection handler, capable of working under pressure to tight deadlines and prioritising.
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent communicator, authoritative and credible diplomat/ambassador.
- Commercially astute, capable of adding value to unit, portfolio, and company.
- Ability to seize new business opportunities
- Residing in Saudi Arabia Riyadh with a valid driving license.
Interested candidates can send their CV
A proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets.
Minimum of 2/3 years' experience selling stands in the conference/exhibition sector