|Location||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Date Posted||August 10, 2021|
Sales & Retail
We are seeking a qualified sales manager to help keep our revenue increasing through our own team of sales representatives. We are servicing Industrial Sector like Factories and other private and government sectors. We have a specialized service of Repairing Industrial Electronics Equipment and Automation Services.
Our ideal sales manager has in-depth knowledge of and experience with the sales process, excelling at lead generation, relationship building, and closing deals. We are seeking a quick learner with strong negotiating skills, and someone with a track record of success who can inspire the same in other. The role demands a leader with a sharp mind and the ability to coach, advise, motivate, or replace sales representatives to create and maintain a high-performance sales force.
Objectives of this Role
- Represent our company, with a comprehensive understanding of our services to Factories and other Clients
- Research consumer needs and identify how our solutions meet them
- Hire, train, motivate, and advise a team of sales representatives
- Achieve company objectives through effective planning, setting sales goals, analyzing performance data, and projecting future performance.
- Continuously develop personal leadership, hiring, and training skills while ensuring the team is using effective sales tactics to meet revenue objectives.
- Generate leads, and build and nurture client relationships
Sales Manager’s Responsibilities:
- Create and execute a strategic sales plan that expands customer base and extends global reach
- Meet with potential clients and grow long-lasting relationships by understanding their needs
- Track, analyze, and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends as they relate to partner relationships
- Recruit salespeople, set objectives, train and coach, and monitor performance ensuring assigned tasks and responsibilities are fulfilled
- Identify knowledge gaps within the team and develop a plan to fulfill them
- Oversee the sales team to ensure company quotas and standards are met by holding daily check-ins with team to set objectives for the day and monitor progress regularly
- Manage month-end and year-end close processes
- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; and analyzing trends and results.
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Meet and exceed KPIs and sales targets
- Solve problems for clients and customers by developing innovative and tailored sales solutions
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Related Fields
- 5+ years in sales management within a corporate setting
- Proven track record of success the sales cycle from plan to close with positive sales performance
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Superb leadership ability
Interested candidates can send their CV