|Date Posted||October 15, 2020|
Sales & Retail
Person is responsible for Implementation of direct marketing and sales activities, so as to maintain and develop sales within a specific area in compliance with agreed sales and marketing plans.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Perform direct marketing and sales activities to generate sales as per the agreed sales and marketing plan.
- Present to customer the latest updated offers issued and prepared by the sales manager in order to increase sales and strengthen the position and image of our brands.
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries by mail, telephone, and personal visits.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through planned individual account support.
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information.
- Carry out market research, competitor and customer surveys.
- Generate quotations in response to sales enquiries.
- Capable of explaining all the technical information of the products as well as communicating the mode of use of all the products in the most professional and efficient way.
- Deliver, comment and negotiate the quotations with the customer.
- Maintain and develop a computerized customer and prospect database.
- Implement the sales strategy within his/her area.
- Attend training and to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Maintain relationship with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- 2-3 years of past experience in Sales.
- Basic computer skills
- Fluent in English (Arabic is an Asset)
- Driving License is a must
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality and business profit.
- Highly motivated, positive thinker and achiever.
- Well presented and businesslike.
- Understands the principles of marketing and sales including product offer development, features-benefits-solutions selling, etc.
- Keen for new experience, responsibility and accountability. Able to get on with others and be a team-player.
Interested candidates can send their CV