|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||May 14, 2019|
Sales & Retail
Sales Account Manager Ict Vacancy in Dubai
Job Position: Sales Account Manager (ICT)
- Information Technology (Hardware and Software)
- End to End ICT Solutions for Government and Private Sector.
Responsible for coordinating with Company Management and Leadership to execute sales, pre-sales, product development and contribute to achieve company financial/sales targets and team results and success.
- Contributing to the organization’s way of Sales, Pre-Sales and Product Development within the ICT and New Technologies.
- Supporting execution of Account Management Strategies and sales growth with key account targets.
- Innovate and integrate company offerings based on customer, market needs and product development.
- Selling solutions/products and services into Government and Private Sector.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for attaining quarterly, bi-annually and yearly sales individual targets.
- Day-to-day sales activities of the Government and Private Sector.
- Marketing and lead generation activities.
- Sales process, large proposal process, and capture strategies for key opportunities.
- Reporting, including sales pipeline opportunity targets.
- Identify new sales and expansion opportunities.
- Support to grow the company “brand” across the UAE.
- Manage and develop executive relationships with prospective clients.
- Must be a self-starter, resourceful, and be able to effectively manage multiple tasks at any given time.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree IT, Electrical, Computer Sciences or related discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Sales. Pre-Sales and/or professional consulting services in ICT Industry.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Selling ICT solutions for Large Enterprises.
- Professional Selling Skills, Contacts and References.
- Ability to close deal from lead generation to account management for small- and large-scale opportunities.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Technical or Sales certifications will be an added advantage.
- Must be willing to travel domestic 70%, or more, travel time expected across UAE.
- Must have driving license with own transport.
Interested candidates can send their CV