|Location||Taif, Saudi Arabia|
|Date Posted||January 8, 2021|
Restaurant Manager – Duties and Responsibilities.
-Develop store strategies to raise customers’ pool, expand store traffic and optimize profitability.
-Must prepare and provide daily sales reports to the concerned management.
-Meet sales goals by training, motivating, mentoring and providing feedback to store staff
-Ensure high levels of customer’s satisfaction through excellent service.
-Maintain and take care of the assets and furniture in the shop. Reduce any extra cost for
maintenance purpose by monitoring them on a regular basis.
-Report work schedule including Overtime to the HR on a weekly basis.
-Report on buying trends, customer needs, profits etc.
-Propose innovative ideas to increase market share.
-Deal with all issues that arise from staff or customers.
-Coordinate daily Front of the House and Back of the House restaurant operations.
-Additional store manager duties as needed.
- Must show customer management skills, strong organizational skills, good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Lead the team towards effective collaboration and attainment of goals.
- Undertake sound financial management to ensure stores are profitable and stay within budget.
- Ensure compliance with company’s policies and operational guidelines
- Deal with problems by providing creative and practical solutions
- Report to senior executives on progress and issues.
- Assist upper management in decisions for expansion or acquisition.
-Weekly allocation of work schedules to ensure efficiency is maximized and all tasks are completed.
-Daily monitoring of the team and their output to ensure that all tasks have been completed to a
Interested candidates can send their CV