|Date Posted||July 20, 2021|
Science & Engineering
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assist the associate director in establishing client’s requirements.
- Prepare detailed bill of quantities; coordinate with design team, procurement office and accounts to assist in costing, pricing and analysis of direct and indirect costs.
- Prepare valuation for progressive invoices
- Check and review site requisitions and compare them with contract bill of quantities.; collect and evaluate, compare supplier / sub contractor quotations and assist in award of sub-contracts.
- Analyze and recommend subcontractor payments based on actual progress of works.
- Submit and negotiate contract variations, additional works, snags and maintenance orders.
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience as QS in Civil / Interior Fit out projects.
- Diploma / Degree in Civil Engineering or Quantity Surveying, or equivalent
- Must be proficient in handling MS Office package
- Self-motivated, energetic team player with flexible and adaptable approach to work;
- Good command of written and spoken english
- GCC experience will be an advantage
Interested candidates can send their CV