|Date Posted||June 8, 2021|
Project designer and coordinator
- Our Story: The idea of Olive Green company was born when I observed my mother coordinating multiple companies and workers during the building of our new house and smoothly moving our whole family from one home to another, made me realize that there is a vulnerable human story behind every concrete wall and aluminum door in Bahrain.
- Our Purpose: Being on the other side of the table shed a light on the importance of the customer journey and experience. Whether it’s an entrepreneur starting a new business, a newly wedded couple building their new home, or an expanding enterprise aiming to grow, we want to be invested in these important milestones and changes and strive to make these visions their best possible reality. We seek to be a part of our client's success stories.
- Our Mission: We strive to lead the market by providing prospective homeowners and property holders with cost-effective, sustainable solutions to the highest quality standards. We are always willing to undertake special projects and be pioneers in the latest technological advancements.
- Our Culture: We are not a perfect company; we do not have a perfect culture. However, we live by the daily intention of making our Olive Green Contracting culture the best it can be by having a collaborative, honest, and appreciative culture. We always aim to put our people first.
- The Role: We are looking for is a Project designer and coordinator that will be managing the client and the project and leading a team of different professionals.
-Just to clarify, the role has 5 key responsibilities. The ideal candidate must possess all of the following:
-A minimum of 3-5 years of work experience.
-Experience in designing commercial and residential projects.
-Experience in drafting detailed plans.
-Knowledgeable in construction and joinery.
-Aware of the Bahraini market, materials, and suppliers.
Interested candidates can send their CV