|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||April 30, 2019|
Manufacturing & Warehouse
Production Coordinator Vacancy in Dubai
To work as a liaison between, customer, sales, estimation, drawing, purchasing and production/ projects departments. Control all relevant production documentation and then using this documentation to update both the production manager and supervisors as to the status of each BOQ (Bill of Quantities) and line item. Identify possible constraints along the order to delivery cycle and ensure that any and all constraints are removed and the order to delivery cycle is as efficient as possible. Update as to current production and product status and maintain all documentation to ensure that it properly reflects the actual production and product status. To review and to constantly improve the order to delivery process and suggest such changes to ensure constant improvement.
- To maintain production schedule
- To maintain employee schedules relative to production schedule.
- To liaise with production and sales to ensure all required samples are delivered on time.
- To flag constraints with projects between sales and production. I.e. Changes, revisions and to maintain production schedules to reflect the status of each project and line item.
- To liaise with production and sales to ensure all passes are arranged on time. To ensure that each site is ready for installations.
- To ensure all safety documentation is completed for each project.
- To maintain project by project schedules to record finishes, fabrics etc.
- To keep all information documentation as required for each project.
Interested candidates can send their CV