|Date Posted||September 15, 2020|
Experience from restaurant/food service is required.
- Develop a strategic procurement process.
- Forecast levels of demand for services and products to meet the business needs and keeping a constant check on stock levels;
- liaising between suppliers, manufacturers, relevant internal departments and customers;
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve the effectiveness
- Determine the quantity and timing of deliveries
- Direct and coordinate activities of personnel engaged in buying, selling, and distributing materials, equipment, machinery, and supplies.
- Responsible for all warehouse operations activities including shipping, receiving and deliveries, stock inventory and documentation of warehouse transactions, maintaining records and overseeing storage of inventory.
- Identify potential suppliers, visiting existing suppliers, and building and maintaining good relationships with them;
- Negotiate and agreeing contracts and monitoring their progress, checking the quality of service provided;
- Control spends and builds a culture of long-term savings on procurement costs.
- Receive and inspect all incoming materials and reconciles with purchase orders, process and distribute documentation with purchase orders and reports.
- Coordinate with restaurants, maintenance and other departments for order, deliveries and release of supplies.
- Identify cost reduction opportunities to achieve financial goals.
- Process the necessary requirements for clearing of inbound shipping from international suppliers.
- Ensure that all deliveries will reach the warehouse properly from the clearing process, offloading, counting and preparing the landed cost. Ensure that value of the shipment is updated in the accounting and inventory system.
- Evaluate the stock position, monthly consumption and projecting the order.
- Attend the inspection and ensure the company adheres to the Ministry of Health requirement.
- Prepare credit facility, telegraphic transfer, LPO and other terms of payment whenever necessary.
- Submit invoices to the Finance and Accounts department.
Interested candidates can send their CV