|Location||Khobar, Saudi Arabia|
|Date Posted||March 12, 2021|
Science & Engineering
Should hold a Bachelor of Science in Engineering / Bachelor of Engineering degree.
Must have at least 10 years of full time exeperience from an Engineering / Consulting industry including field experience in Scheduling, Resource Planning and Financial Analysis.
Should be capable and well experienced in operating Primavera.
Should have exposure to Project Management and risk management including planning and scheduling preferably in refining, petrochemical and manufacturing environment.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Analyzing all contract, proposal and technical data to establish well defined work activities and create comprehensive, properly linked CPM schedules.
- Understand and analyze the flow and logistics required for the execution of EPC Project Schedules.
- Organize large amounts of information into a coherent meaningful PC or similar format.
- Assign resources to various activities indentified in the schedule
- Interact with various parties as required to obtain required information to maintain update Project schedules.
Interested candidates can send their CV