|Location||Jeddah, Saudi Arabia|
|Date Posted||November 8, 2018|
Science & Engineering
|Street Address||Abu Firas Bin Hamdan Street – Al Ruwais District Jeddah|
- The Planning Engineer is required to develop the most appropriate method and sequence of shut down and turnaround activities, in conjunction with the Project Manager, in order to ensure the project is completed timely, safely, and on budget.
- Responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Schedules, plans and oversees the entire program of work
- Plans, organizes, and coordinates planning activities
- Selects the most appropriate techniques and logical sequence of activities to complete project scope
- Inputs the work breakdown structure information in means to assess an accurate forecast on time, resources and cash flow of the project
- Maintains and updates stationary & rotating equipment technical records, prepares technical reports, helps in generating data for inputs to budgets, improvement in maintenance methods/procedures, equipment replacement, etc.
- Supervises training programs for new employees in his units. Ensures following of relevant fire & safety
- Attended & knowledge to work on Shutdown maintenance, Preventive maintenance, Corrective maintenance.
- Prepares the monthly Progress reports
- Prepares the monthly Labour histograms
- Verifies critical path and interfaces between design/ engineering/ procurement / execution
- Prepares cash flow, charts and histograms on planning projects
- Strong familiarity with project management software, such as Primavera (P6) and computer literate
Interested candidates can send their CV
Interpersonal skill, ethical values and commitment to continual improvement
B.E/B. Tech/BS in Civil engineering
Minimum 5-7 years of experience in planning of shut down and turnaround projects (Construction, Roads & Maintenance)