|Location||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Date Posted||August 31, 2020|
Science & Engineering
Planning Engineer Responsibilities:
* Understanding project specifications and developing time schedules and budgets that meet them.
* Negotiating with vendors and contractors to secure the best prices.
* Observing existing processes, analyzing staff performance, and addressing deficiencies accordingly.
* Monitoring and tracking project progress, and writing up reports.
* Attending and scheduling meetings as required.
* Delegating tasks and ensuring workers receive feedback.
* Understanding and meeting all contract requirements.
* Communicating with managers, supervisors, and the rest of the team.
* Analyzing technical drawings and providing material and cost estimates.
* Ensuring all projects are completed on time and within budgets.
Planning Engineer Requirements:
* Degree in Engineering or similar.
* Experience with software.
* Proficiency in MS Office.
* Planning and project management skills.
* Strong multitasking abilities.
* Able to work on the latest software used for planning purpose.
* Strong analytical, critical, and logical thinking skills.
* A sound understanding of safety protocols.
* Ability to focus under pressure and meet deadlines.
- No visa candidates in Saudi Arabia can apply with transferable iqama
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Fluent in English
Interested candidates can send their CV