|Date Posted||March 16, 2021|
We are looking for a friendly Pet Groomer to perform all grooming-related duties necessary to ensure that pets are neat, clean, and look their best. The Pet Groomer’s responsibilities include bathing animals of various sizes and temperaments, trimming, clipping, and removing matted hair. You should also be able to ensure that grooming tools and equipment are in good working condition
Pet Groomer Responsibilities:
- Dematting and detangling hair as required.
- Bathing, conditioning, and drying pets.
- Trimming pets’ nails, brushing their teeth, and cleaning their ears.
- Grooming and styling pets according to pet owners’ instructions or standard grooming styles.
- Accommodating special requests that pet owners may have.
- Identifying health issues in pets, such as ear infections, skin conditions, or tooth decay, and informing pet owners of these observations.
- Ensuring that all pets are safe during the grooming process.
- Routinely cleaning work areas.
- Recommending suitable products to pet owners.
Pet Groomer Requirements:
- Proven professional grooming experience.
- Sound understanding of animal behavior.
- The ability to stand for long periods of time.
- The ability to treat all animals with compassion.
- The ability to lift heavy pets and equipment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Interested candidates can send their CV