|Location||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Date Posted||May 27, 2021|
Computer & IT
A well reputed Company is searching for an ambitious, experienced OSP Fiber Designer who is skilled in utilizing ESRI and/or CAD-based fiber management and project tools such as ArcGIS/FM, 3GISLive and/or other GIS software for managing all OSP design information. This individual must be capable of designing detailed and complete drawings with accuracy that incorporates all design specifications, permitting ordinances, design inputs and field notes. The selected candidate must be able to comprehend, interpret and render verbal inputs from field teams as required.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design and develop layouts for OSP fiber design.
- Generation of bills of materials, splice sheets and other supporting documentation for the design.
- Review of completed design for errors and efficiency.
- ISP patch panel diagrams and cable rack layouts.
- Write supporting documents, how-to’s and SOWs.
- Strong sense of methodology, process and metrics.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience with AutoCAD, ESRI Arc GIS (or other fiber design tools) is required.
- Complete all cable, manhole, schematic drawings for OSP design
Qualification & Education
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in OSP Fiber Optic or related design.
- Experience in various GIS mapping software and fiber management software is required. AutoCAD experience is a plus.
Interested candidates can send their CV