|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||February 17, 2021|
Al Zubi Group is looking for a talented and experienced Merchandising Manager, male – Indian nationality to implement merchandising strategies, will manage a team of marketing and merchandising professionals to ensure that all deadlines, inventory requirements and customer orders are completed in a timely manner.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the planning and implementation of merchandising strategies.
- Create store layouts showing the brand of the company.
- Track inventory movement and systematically introducing promotions, sales price changes.
- Identify new supplier and products that reflect consumer preferences and drive sales.
- Interpret sales reports and provide guidance on how to improve figures and customer engagement.
- Train the merchandising staff to ensure that the product assortment reflects branding, seasonal and customer demand.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Marketing or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in FMGC and experience in Electronic Industry is an added bonus
- Excellent in computer skills
- Excellent in verbal and written communications skills
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Must be creative and detail-oriented
- Up-to-date with the latest electronic merchandising trends
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and campaigns
- Willing to work in Abu Dhabi, Dubai and Sharjah
Interested candidates can send their CV