|Date Posted||September 15, 2020|
Science & Engineering
MEP technician will be responsible for carrying out allocated maintenance tasks, control system, and machinery fault by recognizing the measure, monitor and control the process.
- Execute maintenance duties as directed and assigned.
- Follow maintenance schedules as outlined on the task sheet.
- Inspect and verify the status of the job completed and the assets of the property.
- Carry out instant repairs on-site works.
- Time management skills and multitasking.
- Ability to work under pressure and extend working hours if needed without overtime.
- Respond to maintenance of emergency needs.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision or work with a crew.
- Working knowledge of systems to be maintained (Electrical, HVAC, Plumbing, Roofing & Gypsum, Swimming Pool, heating systems)
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2+ years of MEP maintenance experience preferred.
- Skilled with a variety of hand and power tools.
- Flexible schedule.
- Valid Bahrain DL.
Interested candidates can send their CV