|Location||Dammam, Saudi Arabia|
|Date Posted||January 8, 2021|
Science & Engineering
We are operating in Saudi Arabia, as one of the growing industrial construction players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. SEAM Arabia comprises of various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
- The main purpose of the Mechanical Site Engineer job is to handle installation of industrial equipments at site while inspect, check, verify, install and processing plant commissioning.
- The candidate must have valid professional visa, to start work at site at earliest.
- The preference will be given to candidate who has relevant work experience in Industrial Concrete Equipment Installation.
- The candidate must execute the site related jobs, under the supervision of Project Manager.
- Shall understand the site execution plan, review and discuss drawings, handly equipments with the supervision from principals.
- Mechanical installation of each equipment shall be carried out and required to understand all related issues prior to installation, during testing and commissioning.
- Shall carry out pressure testing of new system once installation is done.
- Any new installation of piping and equipment shall be under his supervision.
- Shall deal with standard operating manuals of all equipment to provide guidance to all operators or foremen.
- Shall deal with standard spare parts and repairing kit of various equipment and ensure that it is available all time during normal operation to tackle any breakdown issues.
- Performs miscellaneous tasks as assigned by his direct manager.
Communications and Working Relationships
- Interfaces with his supervisor, Facility & Control Room/ Engineers/ Production Manager/Operation Manager
Health and Safety Responsibilities
- Complies with established health and safety guidelines and procedures and ensures the health, safety and welfare of self and others
- Identifies and reports to management any Health, Safety or Environmental risks and makes suggestions to address these risks and co-operate with his/her supervisor's instructions
Interested candidates can send their CV