|Location||Jubail, Saudi Arabia|
|Date Posted||October 12, 2020|
Science & Engineering
We have the below urgent requirement for 3 years project. Transferable Visa- Preferable, Rental -To be considered.
1.Mechanical Engineer with 12 Yrs.+
[ Like small Project manager having experience in Structural, Mechanical & Piping). Can handle job independently with construction schedules to complete the works on time and within budget whilst constantly ensuring that planning, safety, and quality requirements up to Ma’aden experience.
- Perform Constructability reviews and studies to optimize execution methodology. Propose modifications to best construction method and other technical documents for the subcontractors.
- Productivity monitoring and control for man, material & P&M and take initiatives for Cost Control
- Review method statement provide inputs and ensures that job progresses accordingly.
- Attend meeting confidently with Bechtel & Ma’aden senior executives to discuss and present zone Progress and take constructive feedback and correct if needed. requirements.
- Coordinating among different discipline leads to support project deliverables within the appropriate project schedule. Proper and adequate co-ordination with QA/QC team for the Inspection activities and rectification within reasonable time if needed.
- Ensure compliance with quality and safety standards including any defined recording and reporting procedures.
- Ensuring / answering / Issuing Request for Information (RFI), issuing Field Change Request (FCR), Field Change Notice (FCN) and Deficiency Reports as required.
- Take lead in providing inputs for “As built Mark-up” and transferring the same to design engineering group.
- Coordinate with Procurement department to check completeness of supply the required materials on time
- Ensures that Quality objectives & procedural requirements are met, non-conformances identified, and actions are implemented to prevent recurrence within all construction teams.11. Ensures that Quality objectives & procedural requirements are met, non-conformances identified, and actions are implemented to prevent recurrence within all construction teams.
- Initiate back charges and sound contract management practice in place as appropriate if vendor/sub-contractor / supply or works in error.
- Work in cooperation with Consortium partner OT representatives; perform system identification and turnover of completed project facilities including preparation of necessary turnover documentation.
Interested candidates can send their CV