|Location||Kuwait City, Kuwait|
|Date Posted||July 6, 2021|
Advertising & Marketing
- Responsible for their company’s marketing and communications strategies, as well as overall branding and image.
- Prepare annual marketing plans, create calendar of campaigns and events, set the marketing budget and analyze the market and competitors.
- Guide marketing department, including the work of marketing managers.
- Plan and execute a marketing strategy for the organization and for new and existing products or services
- Oversee the implementation of the marketing strategy and brand strategy.
- Set and administer an annual marketing budget
- Continually review changes to the market, consumer trends and the activities of competitors, adjusting the marketing plan if necessary.
- Provide tools and materials to enable the sales team to function effectively.
- Manage and refine the organization’s social media presence.
- Manage and measure marketing campaign costs.
- Report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- Utilize data for marketing campaigns, interrogating the organization’s databases and external data.
- Identify new business opportunities.
- Conduct market research studies.
- Requirement open for Saudi/ All nationals.
- Min. 10 years of experience in Marketing in senior/ managerial roles from the same industry.
Interested candidates can send their CV