|Date Posted||February 14, 2020|
We are looking for a dynamic and proactive Banch Manager with 4-5years experience. ( Jordan or Syrian nationalities only). This is a cloth manufacturing company, company name - DAR ANA.
Candidates should be experienced in the field of Management and perform the following responsibilities:-
- Applicant should be Jordan or Syrian.
- Has the ability to manage the whole shop and workshop.
- Creating, implementing, and evaluating the branch’s business plan.
- Hiring new employees, training, mentoring, supervising, and disciplining administrative staff in order to ensure the overall efficiency of daily operations.
- Monitoring the financial transactions executed and the office activity performed at the branch office.
- Overseeing office equipment maintenance, monitoring, calibration, and repair, as well as replacement of missing supplies, when necessary.
- Building and maintaining strategic ties with the community, as well as networking with existing and potential customers in order to establish long-term, trustworthy relationships.
- Ensuring all employees handle their clients’ activities in an accurate, unbiased, and profitable way, following high ethical standards when performing financial transactions.
- Monitoring budgets and ensuring sales targets are met, motivating staff to achieve objectives.
- Meeting with customers to solve issues or complaints and monitoring their feedback.
- Strong interpersonal, communication.
- Good looking and handsome.
- Ability to control whole the branch.
500 BD basic salaries
Accommodation provided to the right candidate.
Interested candidates can send their CV