|Date Posted||November 12, 2020|
A leading Real Estate Developer & Property Management company in the Kingdom Of Bahrain is looking for Maintenance Operation Manager (Experience in High Rise Towers).
- Able to lead and guide a team of supervisors, Foremen and Technicians in providing
technical solutions for day to day service calls
- To keep the property looking nice and to make sure that all of the various systems, from
plumbing to electrical to heating, remain in working order and to take care of timely
repairs and maintenance.
- Required to have complete knowledge and hands on experience in repairs, and to
supervise the maintenance staff, assigning them to different jobs as per schedule and
- Using performance management techniques to monitor and demonstrate achievement of
agreed service levels and to lead on improvement.
- Responding appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise.
- Able to create proper work and operation flow for MEP maintenance work.
- Able to construct an annual preventive and predictable HVAC maintenance plan.
- Good knowledge of maintenance of HVAC - MEP systems, components and facilities
- Guiding Admins to prepare commercial quotation for new and modification /refurbishment
work of Air conditioning, electrical , plumbing systems or other maintenance works.
- Knowledge of Preparation of annual maintenance contracts for HAVC - MEP and facilities
management in general.
- Lead the maintenance teams for operation and maintenance work; as per planned
preventive maintenance and schedule.
- Screening and hiring his own team (Foreman, Electrician, Plumber, Technicians. etc.)
- Preferably a qualified Electrical or Mechanical Engineer with good English communication
skills and Hands-On experience in both technical and operations.
- Minimum 7-10 years’ experience in related field of specifications especially in
Maintenance Operations .
- Strong Team leadership and Management Skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and flexibility to work long hours, if situation demands.
- Ability to work in a collaborative and diverse team environment.
- Must be well familiar with computer applications and capable of generating and presenting
Interested candidates can send their CV