|Location||Jubail, Saudi Arabia|
|Date Posted||July 28, 2021|
Science & Engineering
Candidate must have 6 years’ experience in a Manufacturing Engineering, preferably in a metal fabricating machining or assembly environment.
Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
A good working knowledge and understanding of factory processes and technology.
Familiar with all types of Factory equipment including CNC machines, Conventional machines and associated plant.
Able to play a key role in the continuing improvement of the factory equipment and maintenance.
Able to work with minimal supervision while performing all essential duties.
Role and Responsibilities
- Carry out repairs to all types of plant and equipment in a safe, timely and professional manner.
- Assist in the development of planned preventative maintenance schedules (PPM).
- Report breakdown root cause, equipment faults and concerns to management.
- Assist with the moving, installation, repositioning of machines and equipment.
- Compliance with all Health Safety and Environmental Regulations in particular risk assessments, safe working practices and hot / permits to work procedures.
- Maintain production equipment through preventative and corrective measures to support production requirements.
- Ensure that the tools and fixtures required are available and in good working order. Introduce new parts and processes that support new parts.
- Oversee the installation of new product processes, including major changes.
- Designs, fabricates, and/or improvises tooling, and tooling aids to assist in machine setups utilizing various shop equipment.
Note: Locally available candidates are eligible to apply.
Job Location: Jubail, KSA
Must be immediate joiner
Salary Ranges: SAR 3000/- to 4000/-
Interested candidates can send their CV