|Location||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Date Posted||April 23, 2021|
Science & Engineering
we are Looking for a MAINTANANCE TECHNICIAN For Refrigeration/Kitchen Equipment.
Any Nationalities with Transferable Iqama / Driving License is Required/
Attractive Salary and other benefits as per Saudi Labor Law.
Perform equipment service and maintenance, including but not limited to: cleaning filters, electrical connections and hydraulic components of ovens, fridges, freezers, and other Cooling Equipment’s . etc.
- Performs preventive maintenance, repairs and/or replaces assigned equipment
- Diagnoses, troubleshoots all kitchen equipment and supplies and makes necessary repairs
- Operates and diagnoses, analyzes and records findings on all kitchen equipment
- Inspects all kitchen equipment regularly, making necessary minor adjustments
- Diagnoses, troubleshoots equipment functional failures and issues, make necessary minor repairs works with Clients to solve issues
- Follows proper safety procedures
- Visit the Customers on request basis and conducts any repairs as requested.•
- Inspects client outlets openings to assure equipment has been properly installed
- File repair of all equipment and related
- Responds to any repair request from any of the Client outlets and files track record accordingly
- Analyzes and records findings on all kitchen equipment
- Compiles information with concerns to deferred maintenance; (Age of equipment, numbers of break downs, annual cost to maintain)
- Monitors, implements and coordinates provisions and equipment replacements
- Maintains confidentiality of information exposed to in the course of business
- Reports any safety hazard on premises
- Must possess a valid Saudi driving license.
- Minimum 4 year of experience in Refrigeration/Cooling Equipment’s maintenance
- Previous experience in a F&B operation / Restaurant chain
- Thorough understanding of kitchen equipment maintenance
- Ability to cope with stress, heavy workload and challenging work hours
- Good technical and operational skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Micros applications (or equivalent)
- Presentable and well groomed
- Good command in English. Understanding of Arabic language is an added advantage.
Interested candidates can send their CV