|Date Posted||October 6, 2020|
Sales & Retail
• Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
• Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base
and ensures its strong presence.
• Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and
understanding their needs.
• Present sales, revenue, and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management
• Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of competition status.
>Master degree in business administration.
> Successful previous experience as a sales manager in a relevant field.
> Strong business sense and industry expertise.
> Have an experienced in the fields of the Lubricants Industry
Note: Salary will be discussed in the interview.
Interested candidates can send their CV