|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||May 3, 2019|
Transportation & Logistic
|Street Address||Saba Tower 1 - Dubai - United Arab Emirates|
Logistic Executive Vacancy in Dubai
(IMPORT & EXPORT DOCUMENTATION / LOGISTICS EXECUTIVE)
ABOUT THE COMPANY
INNOVATION WORLDWIDE DMCC is a well-established international trading firm in Dubai, UAE with the vision of serving steel mills worldwide.
We deal in supplies of Ore, Ferrous Alloys, Carbon Products, Cored Wire and base metals.
- Drafts Purchase Order (PO) for procurement of goods.
- Drafts Sales Contract (SC) for sales of goods.
- Prepares Shipping Instructions for seller as per buyer / LETTER OF CREDIT requirements
- Confirm draft documents with Seller as per buyer requirements.
- Prepares Shipping Documents for buyer.
- Follow up original documents from the exporter.
- Track shipments online.
- Switch Bill of Lading at the shipping lines office in Dubai and apply COO from chamber of commerce.
- Send original documents to the consignee.
- Track /check online and sees to it that the document was already received by the consignee.
- Prepare cheques for paying purposes for the shipping lines, trucking/transport services and suppliers.
- Follow up the arrival from the shipping lines.
- Follow up on document clearance and payment, once goods have arrived
- Excellent communication skills in English Writing and Speaking.
- Proficient in Microsoft office (Excel & Outlook)
- Graduate/Diploma with minimum 3 years of experience in import/export documentation.
Interested candidates can send their CV