|Date Posted||October 8, 2020|
Computer & IT
Main Daily Duties Include:
- Diagnose any hardware issue a laptop may be having
- Identify the required components needed to resolve hardware issues
- Repair laptops by replacing LCD screens, motherboards, keyboards, etc.
- Clearly document and explain repair resolution.
- Minimum 3 year of laptops Repair Experience
- Technicians A+ Certified is an asset
- 2 to 3 Years Disassembling and Reassembling Laptops, Desktops, and tablets
- Ability to quickly diagnose hardware issues
- Ability to differentiate between a hardware issue and a software issue
- Ability tear down and rebuild laptops and desktops quickly and neatly
- Willing to work in a team environment, share knowledge, and creative solutions
- Disassembling and Reassembling Laptops: 2 years
Interested candidates can send their CV