|Location||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Date Posted||September 16, 2020|
Computer & IT
IT Support Responsibilities:
1) Technical assistance in person or over remote session.
2) Setup Server 2012 R2 for wide area file sharing with user policies (upcoming for Design)
3) Provide real-time installation, configuration when required and maintenance especially for Time attendance device software, CCTV system, LAN/Wi-Fi Network & Server. (Office & Camp)
4) Troubleshooting when required for Firewall, Server and Turnstile Security System in Camps.
5) Identify, diagnose and resolve end-user computer, laptop, local printer and plotter problems and wireless access point problems.
6) Perform computer hardware repair for PC computer equipment and peripherals that are not covered by third-party vendor maintenance agreements
7) Install and configure employee PC, email, printer, Antivirus, MS Office, portable devices, and other applications as per the user profile.
8) Generate daily time attendance system report for HR.
9) Backup and restore files as requested
10) Monitor day-to-day operation of computer networks and resolve any network or PC problems as they arise
11) Maintain local area network (LAN) user documentation, including hardware/software applications, support logs, and other related information
12) Monitoring the security of data and access privileges across computer networks
Interested candidates can send their CV