|Location||Najran, Saudi Arabia|
|Date Posted||December 2, 2020|
Accounting & Finance
Responsibilities and Duties
- Undertaking Training in ISO 17025, ISO 15189, ISO 17020, ISO 17021
- Undertaking Training in ISO 9001:2015, 14001:2015, 45001:2018, 27001:2013 etc.
- Undertaking consultancy for ISO 17025 accreditation for testing & Calibration laboratories
- Undertaking consultancy for ISO 17020 accreditation for inspection bodies
- Undertaking consultancy for ISO 17021 accreditation for certification bodies
- Undertaking consultancy for ISO 15189 accreditation for pathological labs
- Undertaking consultancy of 9001, 14001, 45001, 27001 and other standards as and when required based on the project requirement.
- Fluent in the English language to deliver the training in the above standards.
- Reporting and Evaluating for audit compliance for the above standards. Should be able to work with clients independently and complete the project in time. Accreditation bodies like IAS, NABL, DAC/EIAC exposure preferable.
Required Experience, Skills, and Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years of experience working with reputed ISO Consultancy Companies
- Certified Lead Auditor, Internal Auditor or any qualification in ISO 17025, ISO 15189, ISO 17021, ISO 17020
- Knowledge in other ISO Standards will be preferable
- Lead Auditor in 9001, 14001, 45001, 22301, 27001, 13485, 22000, etc. will be preferable
- Minimum Graduation
- Graduation and PG (Preferable)
- Understanding compliance requirements is essential.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Should be results-oriented, service-driven and possesses analytical/ logical thinking when a problem arises.
- Good command of the English language and presentation skills.
- Position based in HQ Saudi Arabia and Branch in UAE
- Available to relocate in Saudi Arabia & UAE
Salary: Based on experience and qualifications
Note: This is a genuine post from the company, no agents are involved in this posting.
Interested candidates can send their CV