|Date Posted||June 25, 2021|
A leading Real Estate Developer Company in The Kingdom Of Bahrain is looking to hire an Interior Designer with their projects. The candidate should be a highly motivated team player, enthusiastic & willing to learn.
- Assist in designing and guiding in developing conceptual framework for project, detailed
drawings including plans, sections & elevations in AutoCAD, from client & senior team briefs.
- Create Presentations, mood board, material boards & sketches.
- Assist in the sourcing and specification of materials, finishes, fixtures, fittings, furnishings and
- Liaise with consultants, furniture dealers, product reps and fabricators to meet overall project
- Liaise with site engineers, project managers and clients to come up with a suitable design
- Attend all project related meetings to ensure with and smooth delivery of the projects.
- Create, develop, amend detailed drawings for Interior design and bespoke joinery.
The ideal candidate should:
- Hold a Bachelors or Higher Degree in Interior Design from a reputed design institute
- 2-3 years industry experience in corporate design is a must and should be evidenced by a
- Proficiency, accuracy, and speed in AutoCAD is a must
- The candidate must demonstrate the ability to take on multiple projects
- Proficiency in English written and spoken is a must
- The candidate must demonstrate knowledge of prevalent building codes, practices and the
ability to oversee and create the approval set of drawings required for ID fit-outs
- The candidate must demonstrate Flexibility to focus on a single client with a variety of project
types or multiple projects in various stages of development.
Software Skills Required
- AutoCAD, Photoshop, MS Office Package, Illustrator, Sketch UP, Revit and 3D's Max (Preference)
Interested candidates can send their CV