|Date Posted||February 17, 2021|
Science & Engineering
A leading maintenance company in the Kingdom of Bahrain is urgently looking to hire a detail-oriented HVAC/VRV Technician to maintain and repair HVAC/VRV systems.
HVAC/VRV Technician Duties and Responsibilities:
- Install, commission, service, and maintain Heating, Ventilating, Air Conditioning (HVAC) Systems, including Variable Refrigerant Volume (VRV) and Chilled Water Systems.
- Installation duties to include layout, installation, and pressure testing of refrigerant, water and condensation piping, plus control wiring and systems.
- Train and direct other HVAC technicians and apprentices in the installation and servicing of Daikin VRV systems.
- Work to tight deadlines on multiple projects, including overtime work when required.
- Keeping daily logs and records of all maintenance functions.
- Complying with service standards, work instructions and customers' requirements.
1.A minimum of 3 or more years experience installing and servicing HVAC/Variable Refrigerant Volume (VRV) HVAC systems manufactured by Daikin.
- Proven experience in setting out, installing and commissioning air-conditioning equipment, with minimum supervision
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Candidates must be available in Bahrain.
- Must have a valid driving license.
6.Ability to work after hours, over weekends and on public holidays with short or no notice.
- Excellent reporting, PPM Scheduling and execution skills set is a plus.
Interested candidates can send their CV