|Date Posted||October 26, 2020|
Science & Engineering
2 Years ITI in Refrigeration & Air Conditioning (or) 3 Years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Diploma in Air-conditioning and Refrigeration and Industrial Training or Tradesman
Certificate with good knowledge of English. Minimum 5 years experience in Facilities
and Maintenance Projects preferably in Oil & gas/ petrochemical live plants
Food, Accommodation, Transportation and Medical facilities, provided by company.
42 days eligible leave after completion of 2 years continuous service.
Air Passage amount will be during processing vacation.
- Adequate Electrical and electronic knowledge of AC Control and control panels.
- Knowledge in Temperature/ pressure and Flow switches and transmitters and
- Minimum of 5 years & experience on maintenance of AC plants and chillers/ preferably
in the industrial environment.
- Must be able to read and understand electrical and control wiring
- diagrams of AC Plants/ able to read maintenance instructions and manuals.
- Knowledge of English, both spoken and reading is essential.
- Should pass the permit receiver exam conducted by client safety section.
Interested candidates can send their CV