|Location||Jubail, Saudi Arabia|
|Date Posted||July 28, 2021|
Candidate must have minimum 8 years relevant experience in Oil & Gas Industry with a Minimum 4 years of supervisory experience.
Minimum Diploma in Engineering, with specialization in HSE or Any Related Discipline. Possess certification in NEBOSH/OSHA
Role and Responsibilities
- Implementing Company standards and procedures, as well as local and international standards and HSE requirements.
- Establishes HSE standards and policies as needed.
- Supervise HSE Inspectors & Monitor the safe work practice of workforce performing activity in shop & site.
- Designing, developing and conducting HSE training programs. Assisting all departments with specific training needs by locating external training providers and conducting in-house awareness programs.
- Train and carry-out drills and exercises on how to manage emergency situations.
- Coordinating and conducting work-area assessments to identify HSE risks.
- Administer HSE meetings and coordination to top management.
- Undertaking weekly / Monthly safety inspections and preparing weekly/Monthly reports for HSE Manager / Top Management.
- Conducts investigations of all accidents and near-misses.
- Administering waste management activities.
- Maintaining and analyzing safety records and suggesting actions required to comply with all relevant HSE requirements and standards.
- Implementation and maintaining safe procedures of working.
- Preparation of accident report in case of accident /incident, Analysis the root causes of accident and implement corrective/preventive action.
- Monitor & Control the Department allocated yearly Budget.
- Conduct HSE trainings and orientation to all new employees.
- If incase of any additional work assigned by the HSE Manager apart from routine assignment shall need to be executed.
Note: Locally available candidates are eligible to apply.
Job Location: Jubail, KSA
Must be immediate joiner
Salary Ranges: SAR 4000/- to 5500/-
Interested candidates can send their CV