|Location||Jubail, Saudi Arabia|
|Date Posted||September 16, 2020|
Science & Engineering
Experience Required & Job profile
- The applicant shall have five (5) years experience as a Safety Engineer.
To monitor the overall safety procedures in the company/project; which includes ensuring equipment safety and uniform's compliance, follow up with injury occurrences and investigates their causes as well as handling all security issues.
- Maintain and apply knowledge of current health and safety policies, regulations, and industrial processes. Review plans and specifications for new machinery and equipment to make sure that they meet safety requirements. Identify and correct potential hazards by inspecting facilities, machinery, and safety equipment.
To create a positive safety culture in the organisation
- 3 - 5 years experience in construction/engineering industry
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Safety Management related field.
- NEBOSH / IOSH Managing Safely Certified and OSHA 30 Hours Certified in Occupational Safety & Health Training Course in
Construction Safety and Health.
- Certified First Aider from approved institution
Interested candidates can send their CV