|Location||Duba, Saudi Arabia|
|Date Posted||October 5, 2020|
Construction company in Tabuk is having Earthworks Project near Duba (200 KM from Tabuk) is looking for the below mentioned position.
Job Role: HSE Manager
Employment: Full Time
Job Duration: Permanent Employment
We are looking for an experienced & reliable HSE Manager to ensure everyone in the company complies with health and safety Rules/laws. He will also be responsible for establishing HSE policies that will create and maintain a safe workplace.
- Developing and executing HSE Plans/Procedures in the workplace according to the project guidelines.
- Preparing and enforcing policies to establish a culture of health and safety.
- Evaluating practices, procedures and facilities to assess risk and adherence to the law.
- As a Safety Manager, he must have excellent attention to detail to identify hazards. He will also be able to discover opportunities for improving conditions and execute various safety programs.
- The ability to communicate guidelines to a multidisciplinary workforce is essential.
- Develop and execute health and safety plans in the workplace according to legal guidelines.
- Prepare and enforce policies to establish a culture of health and safety.
- Conduct training and presentations for health and safety matters and accident prevention.
- Monitor compliance to policies and laws by inspecting employees and operations.
- Inspect equipment and machinery to observe possible unsafe conditions.
- Investigate accidents or incidents within the project site to discover causes and handle worker’s compensation claims.
- Recommend solutions to issues, improvement opportunities or new prevention measures.
- Report on health and safety awareness, issues and statistics.
- The goal is to ensure the workplace meets all legal expectations and actively supports occupational health and safety.
- Ensuring a safe, healthy and clean business environment for the employees, customers and the public.
Write in the email what is your expected salary.
Education: Engineering Graduate or BSc/BA in safety management or relevant field is preferred.
- Valid qualification in Occupational Health and Safety.
Experience: Min 15 years of proven experience as HSE Manager.
Approvals: Aramco/ RC approval is required. He should have exposure to the Civil Construction projects / Earthworks projects.
- Deep understanding of legal health and safety guidelines.
- Ability in producing reports and developing relevant policies
- Good knowledge of data analysis and risk assessment.
- Excellent organizational and motivational skills.
- Outstanding attention to detail and observation ability.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal abilities.
Interested candidates can send their CV