|Date Posted||December 6, 2018|
|Street Address||Building Nr 52, Road 38, Block 428, Seef Area، Jidhafs, Bahrain|
Bushido Bahrain is urgently looking for Housekeeping Supervisor.
Bushido is a premium venue for unique experience. It serves traditional Japanese cuisine with a twist, offering more than just sushi. Bushido Bahrain is part of Buddha-bar network, but on different league. At Bushido, we follow the exemplary of the samurai code of conduct in all aspect of our existence.
If you want to be one of the Bushido Warriors, apply with us.
- Oversee and ensure the smooth operation of all housekeeping tasks.
- Be well-informed with a thorough knowledge of all housekeeping tasks.
- Responsible for initiating and conducting specialist cleaning projects as directed and required.
- Effectively manage and coordinate the Housekeeping Attendants in a well-organised manner.
- Operate in accordance with SOP at all times.
- Demonstrate a friendly, courteous and professional attitude to all guests.
- Ensure that those you are responsible operate in accordance with SOP.
- Always take initiative to help others.
- Complete daily logs, incident reports and any other records of activities as required.
- Ensure that all customer-facing areas have been cleaned to a high standard.
- Ensure the cleanliness and presentation of all customer-facing areas are well-maintained at all times.
- Set-up and remove decorations for special events as required.
- Follow all instructions as directed by management.
- Ensure floors are clean and dry (using Wet Floor signs etc.)
- Clean up spills promptly.
- Check that all items have been cleaned to a high standard.
- Assist the Operations Manager and Steward Supervisor as required.
- Report all issues and complaints to the Operations Manager.
- Attend scheduled training sessions and team meetings as requested by management.
- Be fully aware of fire and safety regulations.
- Operate as a team leader and lead by example.
Interested candidates can send their CV