|Date Posted||March 30, 2021|
Duties and responsibilities shall be, but not limited to, the following:
1) Plans and supervises the planting, watering, sodding, spraying, trimming and clearing work done on lawns and gardens. A key player in designing and maintaining landscape planting bed maps.
2) Expects physically perform garden labour and inspects work of gardeners and provides measures to ensure satisfactory performance and to meet established standards. To oversee efficient productivity and timely completion of duties in assigned areas.
3) Plans and supervises the nursery & greenhouse operations, landscape design and plant selection for the garden area, oversees the transplanting of plants, shrubs and trees; determines and schedules the need for reseeding of lawns and recommends changes in gardens and flowerbeds
4) Directs the removal of dirt, rubbish from grounds and surrounding areas including providing for all cleaning & repairs of lawn/compound roadways, parking lots, and walkways
5) Makes reports, keeps various records of time, materials and equipment, and prepares work orders, requisitions and evaluations about team performance & completion of tasks. Works with the HOD & Management related to budgets, inventory, and expense controls
6) Directs the removal and/or control of all exterior pests and vermin on the campus grounds and surrounding areas
7) Performs other duties as assigned or required by the Management
Interested candidates can send their CV