|Location||Abqaiq, Saudi Arabia|
|Date Posted||October 29, 2020|
Science & Engineering
RASHID CONTRACTING ESTABLISHMENT is a contracting establishment engaged with MOT, Saudi Aramco and Saudi Electric Company projects such as Road Projects, Site Development, and Access Roads. Based in Abqaiq Saudi Arabia and announcing its Job Vacancy for:
Two (2) Numbers of Geodetic / Land Surveyor
With Transferable Iqama
Open to Nationalities with Experience in Geo Surveying
Experience required: Preferably 5 years experience in Road Works
- Preparation of layout & drawings for road works.
- Fixing of Bench Mark, Fixing alignment of proposed road/structure.
- Surveying, Leveling and Setting Out works for getting approval of individual layers for earth work in roads / excavation for structures.
- Periodic checking of temporary benchmarks and verification of drawings to be issued for construction with respect to survey levels.
- Close monitoring and supervising of duct works and road works as per the construction drawings and specifications.
- Review and approve shop drawings, construction methods and as built drawings.
- Assisting the Site engineer to supervise site work and using the related data for calculation of quantities.
- Co- ordinate with the client on scheduling and application of resources.
- Measurement of work done along with required drawings for submitting to the concerned parties
- To prepare Bill of Quantities of each job progressively, part or on completion as required
- Documentation to be done for each activity of job and cooperating Cost and Estimation Engineer for the required information.
- Responsible for the survey works of the entire project.
- All quantity survey work including calculation of quantities from the drawings and construction sites.
- Proper knowledge of software use in divisional office.
- Compliance with the relevant specifications followed at the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Following company’s ISO-9001, ISO-14001 and OHSAS-18001 design procedure related to job functions.
Interested candidates can send their CV