|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||August 31, 2020|
Science & Engineering
- Underground Mine Ventilation Expert/Engineer/Field Engineer, and/or
- Underground Cavern(Oil/LPG Storage, Hydropower) Mechanical Expert/Engineer/Field Engineer who has experiences in ventilation problem trouble shooting.
Detailed Job Description
- Installation and maintenance work of large diameter flexible duct in UG cavern (tunnel)
- Installation and maintenance work of ventilation fan and damper
- Preparation of method statement, progress report, troubleshooting report and any other documents related to ventilation
- Measurement of ventilation data such as air flow, temperature, humidity, etc.
- Analysis of TWL(Thermal Work Limit) trend in UG cavern (tunnel)
- Analysis of fume gas dispersion trend after blasting
Required IT skill
- MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Auto-Cad
- If Ventsim software can be handled, it will be preferred.
Interested candidates can send their CV