|Date Posted||October 6, 2020|
Sales & Retail
Looking to hire a female sales person for promoting beauty products within the retail segment mainly Bahrain. She will be conducting mostly phone calls, and should be able to meet potential clients. This includes building long term relationships for the business.
Ideal Candidate: Sales oriented, Bahraini preferably, however other nationalities are welcome provided they have the right skills set, understands the beauty segment and knowledgeable of the local and GCC beauty market. Presentable and familiar with using beauty items.
Duration of the job: Part-time basis for one month and is renewable based on outcome.
Pay package: This vacancy will secure a basic minimum pay plus other sales incentives. This will be provided and agreed upon meeting the right candidate. Business related expenses will be covered in full. Pay-outs will be distributed on a weekly basis if necessary.
Transportation: Must have valid Bahraini license, preferably with transportation, to be able to meet prospects.
- The role is to grow cosmetic client portfolio in the retail segment and distributors network in Bahrain mainly.
- Identify and prepare a database of local market cosmetics sales opportunities and requirements in the retail segment such as salons, beauty centres, make-up artists, pharmacies and others applicable.
- Telephone acquisition. Draft a call script if necessary which includes introduction of the general business products.
- Record feedback, and next action points with every call and meeting.
- Build relationships with clients over the telephone and schedule appointments to meet with prospective clients/buyers.
- Provide prospects with samples and a presentation of the products line. Negotiate where necessary, and follow the provided pricing guidelines to eventually make proposals and receive purchase orders.
- Identify opportunities and help build relationships that help achieve business goals.
Skills Required for the Job:
- Communications skills, influence skills, and rapport-building abilities. Clearly convey information to prospective clients through different medium sources such as telephone calls, WhatsApp, E-mails, Product Catalogues (Soft Copy) and face to face meetings.
- Interacts with others in a way that gives them confidence in one’s intentions and those of the organization. Always acts with integrity.
- Ability to multi-task, use personal judgment and utilize strong decision making, analytical and follow-up skills.
- Overcome obstacles that prevent sales.
- Must maintain a high attention to detail. Strong ownership, to think and act as a cosmetics business specialist.
- Rapid learner with ability to grasp concepts and protocols.
- Proficient with computers and software applications including MS Office suite. Experience with Salesforce a plus.
- Follows the ideal and assigned sales lead management process. Leverages tools, reports and resources to maximize sales results and record feedback.
- Is open to and responds to coaching and feedback on sales approach and goal achievement. Seeks guidance on areas of improvement.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Presentable and knowledgeable about cosmetics for the local and GCC market.
- Successful sales experience, preferably in the retail industry and specifically in the beauty segment.
- Minimum High School Diploma, Bachelor's degree preferred.
Interested candidates can send their CV