|Date Posted||October 30, 2020|
A newly established home-health care company looking for compassionate physical therapists that poses the following specific requirements:
Physical Therapist Job Responsibilities:
- Provides quality care by assessing and interpreting evaluations and test results.
- Determines physical therapy treatment plans in consultation with physicians or by prescription.
- Restores patient’s function, alleviates pain, and prevents disabilities by planning and administering medically prescribed physical therapy.
- Helps patient accomplish treatment plan by administering manual exercises, giving massages.
- Evaluates and records patient’s progress, modifying treatment plans, and trying new treatments if required.
- Instructs patients in proper in-home exercises and therapies.
- Educates patients and their families about the recovery process and the challenges they will face.
Work Hours & Benefits:
- very flexible
Physical Therapists Qualifications/Skills:
- Pleasant manner
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Motivation skills
- Time management
- Complex problem-solving skills
- Persuasion skills
- Instructing and teaching skills
- Basic computer skills
Education and Experience Requirements:
- University degree
- NHRA Licensed as a physical therapist or at least able to be licensed.
- Basic life support (BLS) certification
- Minimum of one year of physical therapy experience
Interested candidates can send their CV