|Location||Khobar, Saudi Arabia|
|Date Posted||October 7, 2020|
Accounting & Finance
Our Company in Khobar is seeking a Female Accountant to accurately maintain the organization’s financial records and transactions (invoices, AP, payroll) in accordance with established procedures and guidelines.
- Maintain accounting records and the GL accurately and bypassing journal entries based on solid supporting documents and reconciliations.
- Maintenance of the COB petty cash float and supervise and manage the office petty cash process including petty cash expense recording, controlling the process as per the company policy, petty cash replenishment, etc.
- Initiate and process daily payments as per the daily fund management plan.
- Assist the Consultant, Accounting in the process of month-end closing, AP closing, payroll closing, FA & inventory closings for the timely processing of financial reports including monthly accounts.
- Perform bank reconciliations, inter-company reconciliations, GL reconciliations with subsidiary ledgers, vendor reconciliations, etc.
- Timely processing of supply invoicing process in the system, inventory calculation in the system in order to ensure the accurate inventory value in the balance sheet.
- Accurate data entry to the payroll systems and timely processing and payment of all payroll related payments.
- Record Keeping
- Audit support
- Learning & development
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Good knowledge of accounting programs (MS Dynamics & SAP Preferred)
- Analytical Skills
- Excellent communication skills in English and Arabic
- Presentation skills
- Computer Literacy (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Attention to detail
Interested candidates can send their CV