|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||September 17, 2020|
Red Films is currently looking for a high caliber Fashion Event Manager. Preferably Lebanese nationality.
Fashion Event Manager that would brainstorm and implement event plans and concepts. Organizing facilities and details such as decor, catering, entertainment, transportation, location, invitee list, special guests, equipment, promotional material etc.
The candidate should possess the following:
- Expertise in handling budgeting and invoicing.
Excellent in liaising and negotiating with vendors, include negotiating sponsorship deals and branding.
- Expertise in creating Social Media profile to increase presence and visibility in different digital marketing platforms.
- Having logistics proven skills. Excellent time management and ability to manage multiple projects.
- Amazing track record in handling a project from end to end; include event feedback surveys
- Excellent communication skills with senior management and VIP.
- Event planning, design and production while managing all project delivery elements within time limits
- Liaise with clients to identify their needs and to ensure customer satisfaction
- Conduct market research, gather information and negotiate contracts prior to closing any deals
- Provide feedback and periodic reports to stakeholders
- Propose ideas to improve provided services and event quality
- Organize facilities and manage all event's details such as decor, catering, entertainment, transportations, location, invitee list, special guests, equipment, promotional material etc
- Ensure compliance with insurance, legal, health and safety obligations
- Specify staff requirements and coordinate their activities
- Cooperate with marketing and PR to promote and publicize event
- Handle any arising issues and troubleshoot any emerging problems on the event day
- Conduct pre- and post - event evaluations and report on outcomes
- Research market, identify event opportunities and generate interest.
Interested candidates can send their CV